AboutElona Krasavtseva is a classical crossover soprano. She performs classical and popular songs in English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Polish and Yiddish languages.
Elona had graduated from Moscow State University (MGU) in Russia, where she studied Russian and European folklore. She also holds a Master's Degree in Business and she had started her music career in 2008 after leaving a successful career in financial markets. She turned her hobby into a profession and a lifestyle, performing at concert halls, TV and radio shows in Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, and later in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Nina Wegmann, an award-winning accordionist.
- Svetlana Datseva, professor of ballet from Patel Conservatory in Tampa, FL.
- Josh Cessna, professor of piano at the University of Tampa.
- LAD, a popular Russian folklore band.
- Rustem Galich, a famous Russian actor and director from New-York.
- Sergey Chipenko, a pianist, composer and honored artist of Russia.
Her vocal coaches include Hein Jung of the University of Tampa, Fl., Mikhail Svetlov, soloist of the Metropolitan Opera in NYC, Pavel Kudryavchenko, soloist of Bolshoy Theatre in Moscow, Tatiana Sharova, professor of Ippolitov-Ivanov music college in Moscow, Russia.
- Russia's National Treasure Award in 2012.
- First Prize at Folklore Festival in Minsk, Belarus, 2013
- First Prize at Contemporary Romance Authors in Moscow, Russia, 2013
- First Prize at the Eurolog Russian Song contest, London, UK2018
- 2019 Siberian Balalaika Show. Live with With Ensemble LAD. Check Availability.
- 2017 Russian Souvenir. Russian Traditional Songs. Centaur Records. Available on Amazon.
- 2009 Maxisingle The Jail. Music by Elona, lyrics by Mikhail Andreev
- 2009 Russian Traditional Songs. Available on iTunes.
- 2008 City of Love.
- 2007 The Gardens Were in Bloom. Songster dedicated to Anna German.